There are many hidden costs in a poorly executed process, such as too many execution/touch points and too much headcount, too many hours spent on delivering the product/project. Processes over time tend to become less efficient, because people cut corners or forget to communicate, which causes re-work resulting in lost time and money. My services can help identify those areas and help improve business processes and change your employees’ behaviors to become more efficient.
My consulting offers a strategic partnership and approach in human capital business management.
- Workshops & Harassment Training
- Function audit and analysis
- Policy and process development
- Business process audit and mapping
- Optimization of talent/recruitment function
- Employee relations resolution
- Mergers & Acquisitions Due Diligence efforts, Background search, Assimilation
- Compensation Planning & Design
- Executive and C-level business and career coaching
- Business Plan advice, strategic, management coaching and review
- Entrepreneurial business start-up advice and effective business coaching (spend your start-up dollars wisely)
Be a step ahead of your competition, call me to see how you can become compliant and protect your business!
5 key questions to ask to see if you are compliant:
- Are your job specifications, grades/levels, and FLSA classifications compliant?
- Do you have an immigration policy and are you operating within all immigration regulations ?
- Is your I-9 process up to date and compliant?
- Are you maintaining your employee records according to law?
- Do you know what these are, and why they are important?
- Title VII laws, ADA, EEOC, FMLA, COBRA
- Harassment Awareness and Sexual Harassment training